- I have found a wonderful sense of community......when everyone else gets tired of the quilt talk, somehow you guys never do.
- I'm quilting more...seriously my production is up, at least the starts are, I'm not so sure about the finishes. No, actually I think they are up as well.
- It's like having a journal, of my quilt life...I've never been able to stick to keeping a journal for more than a week or two, at a time. A whole year and close to 200 posts, it's exhilarating
- New friends...from all over the world, including, my own city.
- I'm more motivated to push myself artistically...I love showing you my work and you help motivate me to continue on.
- Most of all I'm still amazed that you read and comment...and all your comments are so supportive and positive and best of all you often make me laugh...fall off my chair laughing.
- So happy to say, there is nothing, under the cons list. Seriously you've all been so wonderful.
Thank you for letting me share a piece of my life with you. From my the silliness, to the fabric addiction, to the artistic endeavors and back again.
I know many of you, do give aways, for occasions, such as this, but I thought I would follow Leanne's (She Can Quilt) lead and make a donation to my favourite charity instead. One of my favorite Charities is World Vision....I'll be calling them next week, to sponsor a child, in celebration of one year of blogging.
And because I can't have a post without some pictures, here is my finished baby quilt....that I started late, yesterday afternoon.
Bound and washed!!
Whoops, I photographed the giraffes upside down. Time to get back to some more adult type projects, although the kids stuff has been fun.