Things were moving along swimmingly......
It did cross my mind, that once again I had fallen short of my mandate....to use more negative space.
I was also reveling in the fact, that the backs of QAYG quilts are usually interesting.... just as a by-product of the technique itself
Then as I lifted up the quilt I realized I had sewn one of the rows on backwards!! (The far left row should be facing the other way)
And there you have it.....a quilt with a fair bit of negative space and all by accident.
I pulled out my trusty seam ripper and pulled it apart, but not before taking a picture.....I just might have some potential in the negative space quilting zone after all.